Tuesday, April 19, 2011

OKAY so I took a few days off

Hoped I would come back to have some followers BUT looks like NOT seems like I am talking to the air ..Maybe I am wasting my time on here ..... HMmm maybe just too early to tell SO I will continue to talk to air for a littel while more .... SO been playing with all my new toys lately and gathering a few more ... added a few extra sizzix dies to my collection I so love the old fashion sizzix ...BUT been paying with my cricut and doing some custom cutz wish someone would give me a challange someone just tell me what to cut I have such a hard time deciding for there are just so many options .... take a look will post some pictures sock monkey cut outs and christmas puppy so so cute ... got the sock monkey Idea for I took up sewing this week and made my daughter a sock monkey ...he or it turned out pretty cute now I am going to make one for my other 3 children and a few for my daycare kiddies for christmas .... nice little keep sake I think....
SO lets see what else Stampin Up sales going pretty good I really like there products BUT as for CLOSE TO YOUR HEART stuff well not so into there stuff got a phone call from them the other day asking about how sales were coming and well told them I am having a hard time selling there stuff .....
SO well thats about it for excietment for now ...



HOPE YOU HAVE SOMETHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE .... GIVE ME A SHOUT TAMMI

No comments:

Post a Comment